Southbys Allotments Tenants’ Association (SATA)
The SATA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2014
will take place at
St Mary’s Church Hall,
Greenham on Thursday 16th October
at 7.00 pm for a 7.30 pm “PROMPT” start.
Whilst it is open to all members; Southbys’ plot holders
who are not members will also be very welcome.
Please come along and find out more about what is going on at Southbys,
and what SATA can do for you.
3. Minutes from 2013 October AGM, any matters arising, formal adoption.
4. Officers’ reports October 2013 – September 2014:
· Chairman’s report
· Treasurer’s report and presentation of accounts
· Adoption of accounts for 2014
· Membership Secretary’s report
· Site Steward’s report
5. Election of committee 2014-15
There are 2 vacancies on the committee
Break – 15 minutes
Tea/coffee and cakes on sale
“SATA Shop” sales
Seed Secretary’s report
7. Projects for 2014-15
Ongoing Track Maintenance
8. Any Other Business
9. Date of the Next AGM
15th October 2015 to be confirmed
10. Proposed date for Open Day 2015 – To be confirmed in the Spring
Tea, coffee and cakes etc will be available during the break
and after the meeting.
If anyone has any items for the Agenda please forward
to the Secretary
(Shannon Carr) by email Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org;
by post in the post box
by the main notice board or to any committee member
who will pass the request on to the Secretary
no later than 1st October 2014